Water Damage Restoration Services In Lancaster, CA
Scientific Restoration Specialists is ready to respond swiftly to damage caused by lake flooding or burst pipes, rescuing and restoring lives. Our staff removes standing water and moisture from your Lancaster, CA property using cutting-edge technology. This will help to prevent additional damage and mold growth. We’ll strive to avoid more water damage, including mold, and return your property to its pre-loss state. Water damage may be caused by anything as simple as a leaking faucet or as serious as frozen and broken pipes. Scientific Restoration Specialists is committed to responding swiftly to ensure that any water or moisture, regardless of the source, is removed from your house. Our highly skilled experts will look after your house or company. Our objective is to prevent future damage as well as the possibility of mold affecting the structure or your possessions. Our restoration solutions are designed to quickly and effectively dry damaged structural materials and contents.
What We Do?
- We can use infrared cameras and moisture meters, a complete evaluation and inspection of the structure is performed to establish what’s wet and how wet structural elements and contents are.
- We can remove any water that has accumulated.
- We will use specialist drying equipment if required.
- We will inspect and monitor on a daily basis until the materials have reached their pre-loss state and the drying targets have been met.
Get Free Estimate Now!
To Get a Free Quote Call Us Now !
During the water removal process, the IICRC certified water damage restoration specialists are on hand to ensure that both visible and hidden water damaged parts of your property are repaired – with careful attention paid to all of your possessions and property.
Mold And Odor Removal Services
Water losses that are not managed and dried out promptly can result in secondary damage such as microbial development, structural component failure, indoor air quality concerns, and eventually compromised occupant health issues. Our IICRC-certified experts use industry best practises to effectively remediate mold that has contaminated and/or harmed the property and return it to its pre-loss state. Once the area of the cleanup and repair has been determined, they will use negative pressure and HEPA air filtration equipment to apply engineering controls and containment to avoid cross-contamination to unaffected sections of the building.
To eliminate pollutants, a remediation process is created that includes the following steps:
- The elimination of tainted materials and contents in accordance with industry norms.
- Using HEPA air filter devices and HEPA vacuums, a thorough cleaning is performed.
- Cleaning all surfaces thoroughly using cleaning solutions that may include EPA registered disinfectants, followed by a second HEPA vacuuming of all surfaces.
- Many people use bleach to remove mold, however this is useless since bleach simply bleaches the spores, not kills them. Our goal is to make your property as safe and clean as possible.
We Will Remove Unpleasant Odors
Odors indicate that something is still damp. If something has a musty, strong stench, it might be a sign of microbial concerns that produce MVOCs (microbial volatile organic compounds) and cause health problems. Scientific Restoration Specialists strategy is to follow industry standards to establish the correct scope of repair for your home or company, which may involve specialized equipment, cleaning methods, and a clearing test to verify your property has reached its full potential.
Get In Touch With Us!
We recognize the impact this has on you and your family, and we will help you with compassion and as little interruption to your regular routine as possible. Scientific Restoration Specialists can be depended on to attend to your water damage emergency in Jacksonville, FL swiftly and attentively, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and to recover your property as professionally as possible.